Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2nd Day of Testing

So today we did some more testing. We spent the morning discussing how we could most effectively set up our experiment, and decided on what factors we need to analyze. It was a really successful and productive day. Now that we have an gas analyzer to work with, it's really giving us a lot of information to evaluate how effective the incinerator is, and how it can most effectively be operated.

I'm going to try to upload some pictures from the day. They're pretty big so it's going to take up a few posts. Be patient with me.

This is a picture of Nicholas decked out in incineration gear during our tests.


No comments:

Post a Comment